Industrial Gas Transport & Storage Systems
Serving the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina since 1998.
BKC Industries, Inc is a part of the Western Group. A family-owned world-class provider of compressed gas tube trailer manufacturing, refurbishment, and tube requalification. Our products and services include:
- Compressed Gas Equipment Sales & Leasing
- Tube Trailer Manufacture and Refurbishment
- Gas Tube Hydrostatic, Acoustic Emission & Ultrasonic Testing
- Compressed Gas Valve Manufacturing & Sales
- Electronic and Specialty Compressed Gas Equipment
- ASME Compressed Gas Ground Storage Equipment
BKC Industries, Inc. is located near the Research Triangle in the Raleigh/Durham region of North Carolina. Our facility is easily accessible from Interstate 85, approximately 10 miles north of Raleigh. Founded in 1998, we cover the Eastern seaboard. We specialize in requalification and refurbishment of the Department of Transportation (DOT) compressed gas tube trailers and MEGCs. Our company has extensive experience in the compressed gas industry and we are here to meet any type of compressed gas service needs.
Tube Retest and Requalification
Along with Hydrostatic testing, we offer onsite requalification by Acoustic Emission Testing (AE) and Ultrasonic Examination (UE) provided by our sister company, TEA Technologies.
Gas Tube Trailer Refurbishment
At the time of tube requalification, chassis and MEGC frames can receive a complete refurbishment that would include repair/replacement of all systems. We can refurbish any unit into like-new condition.
Gas Tube Trailer Manufacturing
Since 1963, the Western Group has been a respected leader in the compressed gas transportation industry for tube trailer manufacturing.
Tube Trailers for Lease
Western Group’s affiliate P-Leasing, Inc. group leases conventional and jumbo gas tube trailers that allow our customers the flexibility of adding to their fleets without costly capital expenditures.
Valves and Fittings
Our leading-edge valve company, Western Valve manufactures and sells valves, relief devices, and all types of compressed gas transportation fitting components for the ever-growing bulk gas industry.
The Western Group
The Western Group has been in operation and has served the compressed gas industry since 1963. Western has been an active member of the Compressed Gas Association (CGA) since the early 1960s as well. During the mid-1980s, we increased our capabilities by producing the first CSC approved modules; now termed MEGC units.
BKC Industries, Inc. manufactures, sells, leases, refurbishes, tests and requalifies compressed gas tube trailers and equipment for Air, Argon (Ar), Breathing Air, Carbon Monoxide (CO), Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Ethane (C2H6), Ethylene (C2H4), Hydrogen Chloride (HCl), Helium (He), Hydrogen (H2), Methane (CH4), Nitrogen Trifluoride (NF3), Nitrogen (N2), Oxygen (O2), Rare Gases and Oxygen, N.O.S., Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6), Silicon Tetrafluoride (SiF4), Xenon (Xe) and other compressed gasses.
BKC Industries has the same capabilities as its sister company Western Sales and Testing in regards to the manufacturing and requalification of tube trailers. We have a high level of experience with MEGC tube prep work for all types of gas service.
A Letter to Our Customers About the Coronavirus:
At Western Group, the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers is always our priority. We recognize the role we play in providing you with quality and innovative compressed gas transportation and testing solutions during this critical time. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and taking steps to help keep our communities safe. We wanted to share with you some steps we are taking.
- We have a team dedicated to our response to this pandemic and have Business Continuity Plans to ensure the continuation of services. We are closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control and government agencies on an ongoing basis.
- As our team members interact with each other and the general public, we have taken steps to limit exposure to the virus. We have put restrictions on travel, are postponing larger events, limiting the size of meetings, encouraging virtual meetings where possible, discouraging unnecessary visits to our facilities, and continue to reinforce safe behavior in every environment.
- We are in continuous communication with our team members reminding them about the importance of good hygiene, providing them with health education and support whenever needed. Employees who feel ill have been told to not report to work; we have specific communication procedures in place should an employee be diagnosed with COVID-19 or is asked to self-isolate by a public health authority, and we stand ready to implement vehicles to provide them support.
We are taking these proactive measures now to reduce the severity of the outbreak in the weeks to come while maintaining operations at our facilities. We are all in this together and our common goal is to keep our workforce, customers, suppliers, and families safe and healthy while maintaining operations.
Contact us if our North Carolina location can serve your compressed gas equipment needs.